Friday, April 16, 2010

Introducing[:

Well, I'm in luck; I got a writer!
Chazball, or as I like to call her, Ellie :D
She's a friend of mine, [you can find her on my page as 3||!3 or just search chazball on stardoll] and a great friend at that.
She'll be writing this weekend, if not tonight[:
______________________________________________________________________
I'm sick, also; bronchitis. So, I'm a little slow on posting. So, excuse me[:
______________________________________________________________________
New Items I'll Cover:
Health tips [We all want to be a little bit healthier!]
Stardoll news [New dress ups, clothes, interior, et cetra.]
Scammers/Hackers [They're out there]
and people to check out[:
Be on the look out for these topics[:

Thanks :D

Lynn! altonmiddle12

No comments:

Post a Comment